ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio lowering kit ?

:) Hey there, I don't want to buy new lowering springs, but I heard you can now get like a clamp or blot kit that compresses the springs ? The back of my clio looks higher than the front so I was looking to lower the back.

It's a 1.2 Clio N reg with 15's

What's my best option to go with ? Any one have some links to a online store with this kind of kit?

Many thanks , James

Chelsea tractor
The back of your clio has torsion bars, so there aren't any springs. I think you can lower it, but i wouldn't know how to personally!

The clamps to compress the springs are so you can change the springs not to lower the car.

There no way to lower the car safly without new springs or coilovers at the fornt at the back its torsion bars so thay can be lowered by ajdusting them but the fornt should always be lower for handling that the back.

How much do you want to spend?

MK2 PH2 & E46 330
nah the only way you can do it really... is by buying a set of springs and using them on the original shocks. and as was said above you lower the torsion bar accordingly to make the back the same height.

ill be lowering mine 55mm, so i bought a suspension kit including shocks... so i dont end up knackering the original ones.