ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Mk2 Ph1 Front Fogs

Clio RT 1.4 Mk2 Ph1
HI All,
I know its probably been asked before My Clio RT 1.4 has the blanks over the the front fog space of the bumper. I have the wiring loom connector behind the plate my question is I have the fogs and the wiring loom and the indicator stalk with the front fog witch on it on their way now since my Clio has the connector for the loom is it just a simple case of connecting the lights to the loom and the new indicator stalk or am I missing something here I'm guessing that since the car has the loom connection already present they would have been upgrade option available when my car was new.

Any Wisdom would be greatly appreciated

2000 Renault Clio1.2
Did you find out about this, plan on doing the upgrade on my 2001 1.2 Renault Clio Grande and would be brilliant to know.
Any info at all would be absolutely brilliant.
Many thanks

CLIO GRANDE 1.2
Old thread I know, but most cars that have the switch for the fogs usually have the loom as it's a bother for the manufacturers to make multiple looms for loads of different setups. I'm thinking about doing this to mine in the near future, but I need to have the bumper off to have a proper look really.