ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio mk2 ph1

Clio Sport 1.4 MK2
hey guys just a simple question for yous, i was wondering what parts of a clio mk2 ph2 would fit on a mk2 ph1??
Cheers

Ian

Focus TDCi
The rear bumper, front lower bumper, rear lights, spoiler, side strips etc.. pretty much everything except the front end and dash as far as I know.

Ian

Focus TDCi
No probs! Take a look around on the forums, plenty of people with ph1/2 combos, myself included.

The most popular changes are the rear lights and rear bumper as well as the side strips.

ITB'd 172
172015.jpg

thats my mk2 phase 1 with complete phase 2 rear end, really brings it up to date, i also have the trophy/v6 spoiler
i plan to do the phase 2sidestrips at some point too just to update that abit.
would love to swap dashs and doorcards bt its mre effort than its worth so im just going to flock the dash

172 turbo & BMW 1m
looks gr8 mate.did you have to get the bumper sprayed or is the phase 1 and phase 2 silver the same ?

Clio 172 Cup
Do people not think it de-values the car when you chop bits about? Personally I like my Phase 1 exactly as it is, the original concept uncompromised, all the way down to the black plastic side strips.

Whenever I look for an example of an older car I want to see the most original example I can find? When I was looking for my latest Phase 1 I wanted an original car, even discounting perfectly good examples because they had Phase 2 rear lights or bumpers fitted.