ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Mk2 Ph2

Clio Mk2 Ph2
Got my hands on this last April at a bargain price
d972a9e4-704b-0fc1.jpg

Found this forum a while back and found out how great a clip can look! The wish list at the moment is 1*2 alloys a sport interior and of course the grill
However picked these wheels up today for €10!! They need a bit of work but won't cost much and if they look any good on the car I'll keep them if not they'll do until I can get the other ones :) better than steelies!
562e17ce-70c0-f803.jpg

Any suggestions for other mods are more than welcome :)

05 clio dynamique
If I were you i'd keep the steelies and make some profit, buy the grill with the profit and try source a sports interior for a fair price :)

Springs/coilovers so its sitting nicely on your wish list :)

Clio Mk2 Ph2
I'll clean them up and respray them see how they look if they look any way decent on the car I'll keep them for a while before selling, because I am sick of the steelies at this stage! I'll have the money for the grill in the next week or so anyway then it'll be the interior :) I was thinking about lowering it, heard it can mess up the handling sometimes? Left headlight is fogging up too so have to do something about that! A smaller aerial too I think :)

Clio Mk2 Ph2
due to money there hasn't been much done for the car except i ditched those wheels and me some renault ones, make a huge difference to the car, sourced a cup interior for €100 too so that's next come payday :)

d3l6d.jpg