ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio mk3 25mm spacers

Clio mk3
Getting my car lowered 40mm and I'm looking for spacers. Just seen this set on eBay for just over £30 and comes with bolts. Not sure if 25mm will be to much. Opinions? And if you have pictures of your spacers with 40mm springs please post with spacer size. Thanks:)

TRACK CAR BREAKING
I wouldn't trust them. All the cars weight will be resting on 4 wheel bolts. Get ones that bolt to the hub, then the wheel sits on the hub centric like they were a hub. Looking at about £80 a pair tbh mate

Clio mk3
I wouldn't trust them. All the cars weight will be resting on 4 wheel bolts. Get ones that bolt to the hub, then the wheel sits on the hub centric like they were a hub. Looking at about £80 a pair tbh mate

Just looked at fk hub ones 20mm,they're £34 without the bolts so I may get them

Clio mk3
I've got some hub centric spacers for sale if you want them. £50 for the pair. If I was you I'd save up and wait instead of buying something which isn't very reliable.

Haven't got the money at the moment otherwise I would buy yours mate