ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Mk3 RS Cup

Clio Cup Sport RS
Hey Everybody,

Haven't posted any pictures of her since i been a member on here so i thought i would i finally get round to it. Haven't done anything to the car other than fully valeted her and added a few stickers :lolup: anyways i will get round to posting more when more things happen as she is completely stock. I have had the car over a year now and have kept her completely stock as it is a fantastic car. However now i feel that i need to spend some time and money on her making her sand out. I have looked after her though full service (FSH), new tyres etc etc and she runs like a dream.

Anyways enough babble, onto the pictures :cool:

Clio2.jpg

Clio1.jpg

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Welcome. How was it at the ring?

what are your plans to 'make it stand out'?

a RS sport cup spoiler renaultsport and the renaultsport skirts would make it look a bit better while staying oem.

as would 30mm springs and projector headlights.

Clio Cup Sport RS
Welcome. How was it at the ring?

what are your plans to 'make it stand out'?

a RS sport cup spoiler renaultsport and the renaultsport skirts would make it look a bit better while staying oem.

as would 30mm springs and projector headlights.

I personally haven't been the ring however the previous owner did and he put the sticker on. I have added the paul walker sticker and some Renault sport vinyls on the door handles.

Plans to make it stand out, thats a good question as im not 100% sure but i am open to offers and have been looking around the forums here to see what i could do. I am looking into getting a full exhaust system and a remap possibly. Yeah the spoiler is on my list, some people like it some people say it ruins the car, personally i like it as for the skirts i will look into it.

Thanks for the advice on the springs and headlights too.

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
I noticed the bucket to the right of the car.. you haven't per chance heard of the bucket mod yet have you?

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
There is, I have K-Tec's coilovers... which get cussed off on here badly. Personally I find them fine, especially just for day to day driving. Obviously if you're planning on track days etc. you might want to invest in something better! I've had various brands of coilovers on different cars and I rate the K-Tec ones better than Gaz, but not a touch on TEIN.

Very nice anyway mate and you know the spoiler is full of win ;)

Clio Cup Sport RS
There is, I have K-Tec's coilovers... which get cussed off on here badly. Personally I find them fine, especially just for day to day driving. Obviously if you're planning on track days etc. you might want to invest in something better! I've had various brands of coilovers on different cars and I rate the K-Tec ones better than Gaz, but not a touch on TEIN.

Very nice anyway mate and you know the spoiler is full of win ;)

Haha thanks for your help dude. I will look into the coilovers, I am just about to cough up £140 notes for a full wheel refurbish and spray which i didnt think was to bad. Yeah the spoiler is a MUST lol.