ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio or not Clio

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I don't know minis but I'd say the mini.

No way is that 197 204bhp.

and, no xenons, black badges, s**t pics, no recaros and despite being listed as ff, I bet no cup chassis. Id rather a mint 1*2 than a pauper 197.

RB 182 195bhp
Not buying either, just odd that those cars fall into the same price bracket isn't it, considering the mini is nearly 4 years older and higher milage.
The French always seem to represent such good value for money, I think that's why I've always had them.
When you think about the period rivals, 172 cup vs mk1 focus rs, the reviewers at the time said the Clio was better, yet now the Clio is 3k tops and the focus is 7-8k minimum.
Same is true with the Clio trophy vs Mini Cooper s gp, Clio is 5k tops, mini is 10k now.
I don't understand why the prices fall so fast on French stuff, doesn't bother me as the offer a bargain, just odd lol