ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Senna's Green Ragnotti 172

clio 172 ph1
Ragnotti= 172 cup
Hey guys,
This will be my project page on my green 172 exclusive that I am going to modify but not over the limit!
Car is bone stock right now but i sure isnt going to be in the future.
My main focus is going to be suspension at first. My current plans are:
Fitting: clio 182 cup subframe, ragnotti wishbones. Pms roll centre correction kit
Ragnotti jc5-129 gearbox and driveshafts
Laguna 2.2d hubs and hubholders
Pms bump steer kit
Pms Weld in Caster Adjustable Top Mounts
20mm stub axle spacer kit pms
Pms front strut bar
Whiteline anti roll bar rear
Bilstein b14 shock changed to 65mm spacings to fit laguna struts.
If im fitting this will it stil be driveable on the road?
Would you guys make some changes?

That looks like a lot of work!

What benefits do the Laguna hubs bring?

Will it be a road car or a track car?

Widening the track of the wheels will increase grip - which is good on a racetrack, but on the road it will be frustrating, because opportunities to drive at the limit do not come that often (and we shouldn't be driving at the absolute limit on the public roads!).

If you keep the standard setup, it will grip less and be more adjustable on the limit, which is where the fun is ;) :)

clio 172 ph1
Thanks for the reply!, i guess i dont know what it will become, since i think its a pity to turn a mint exlcusive to a racecar, but it il be awesome as a racecar aswell. But the laguna hubs widen the front 12mm each side and they offer less flexibility.