ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio PHZ1 16V Sunroof tint

Ive got a red valver and the sunroof is tinted a blue/green colour and acts as a mirror - its nice.

Is this the same on all clios/valvers??

Thing is I want to get the rest of the car done in this wierd but different colour cuz it would look nice.

I dont want to go for the drug dealer black image!

BMW 320d Sport

Dunno about the colour Ive never really noticed. Im ripping those bloody rattling blinds out soon and going for a limo tint on the sunroof.

Whats wrong with a metal roof I dont know...

Ive also got a red valver but there isnt any tint on the sun roof, i like the idea though.

Just wondering if you have found that red is a crappy colour for fading. I despeately need to do something about it as the bonnet looks a bit crap at the mo

Lionel Richie

Yours looks silver to me mate!! Your turning into a bit of BAZNAY arent you jon?? silver window tints whats next? Three spokes?? Raise your suspension?? What about a spoiler stuck in the middle of your roof!! (remember that GSi??) Go for drug dealer style!!!

Lionel Richie

Oh yeah check the Events forum, theres something about a midlands French car show at Long Marston (i think) Me, you, Ben, Willy G??? What do you rekon?? Check back a bit it was about 3 weeks ago

Whats this show - cant seem to find any details about it, when is it??

I think some of the bums would be up for going.