ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio problem

Iceburg 172 cup
Hey I have just recently bought my very first Clio sport 172 cup. I totally love it but have discover a problem. I have a leak somewhere but can't find it. There is a big puddle only on the drivers side in the footwell and back driverside footwell. Just posting on this to see if this is a common fault or if you's could give me a bit of advice. Thanks guys hope you all had a good Xmas and good luck in the new year!!!

Iceburg 172 cup
Of it was the aerial there would be damp patches on the roof would ther not. Yeah my mate thought that too soo checked it but nothing obvious any way. Thanks for the feedback

Iceburg 172 cup
just recently put a hose on to the car to see and it seamed as if it was coming in thro the back window driver side.. will have to take that inside pannel away to get a better look.. So frustrating!!!!!

Iceburg 172 cup
okay cheers mate!! ive had a good look on here and everybody seems too think drain channels or grommits.. hopefully get it sorted soon like.. The cars away in a garage i was soo pissed off with it haha!!