ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio project

Mreg 1.8 16v naples red
currently stripping out my clio mk1. nout doing anthing over the top. just putting in a wood base a sub and some speakers. mainly use the car for getting to bike races. so it always has a bike in the boot. so far all ive done is had a remap, custom induction and full sports exhaust/cat system. im going to be lowering it next week not sure by hom much yet. and then alloys and kit in jan.not to exiting. but ill keep pics updated :approve:

exhaust :
eee.jpg

engine:
untitled.jpg

the stripped interior :
boot3.jpg

car :
1a6acb31.jpg

might be worth gettin some dynamat mate, then you can here yourself think over the road and exhaust noise!!

jamie

Mreg 1.8 16v naples red
im buying a laod of sound deadning stuff tmoz. it is a lot lot louder at the mo. but should be ok after the deadning's gone in and the wood.

clio mk1 1.8/16v
probably will be.:D as my valver has just got a back box on, also a inducktion kit and i cant hear my self think lol