ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Rear Wheel Bearings

Is there supposed to be a difference between those that fit the 172/182's and the rest of the range?

According to quite a few suppliers there is, but to me it seems only the price is different.

I've just replaced the Rear Bearings in mine after Yesterday's Brands Hatch trackday, cost a shade over £15 each from GSF.

Just had a look on ebay and it's seems people are selling them at anything from a tenner upto £20+ plus each, only difference in the adverts is that some say for abs cars and others state they are not.

Just one to watch out for when you replace yours, the bearings in mine (182 Trophy) were 52 x 25 x 37 just the same as is fitted to all Clio's or so it seems.

Chris

clio trophy
Hi chris, just bought new disks and pads for the back of my 182 trophy and going to fit them soon, got a query tho, See if your pads are worn all round does that effect the traction control and handling of the car since it uses it, cheers
phillip