ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Recall...

1.2 16v Dynamique
First of all I would like to say Hello to everyone on here... I have been a registered user for a while and proudly became a Member today!!!

Anyway, down to business... I was informed by Renault when I went to book a Service that my Clio (2005 Dynamique 1.2 16v) has been recalled, something to do with the Fuel System I think.

So basically if I had not gone on the off chance to book a service I would not have found out and thats why I am informing my fellow Clio owners... I would get it checked out if you have not recieved any info.

Cheers,

Jordan

2015 Clio 220 Trophy
hi there,
the recall is the replacment of the injection computer. it think that in due course the people with cars concerned will be contacted. it also concerns modus and kangoo. the only engines which this applies to is the 1.2 16v engines, so rs and diesels are ok. the ones we have been doing have been mainly 53/54 plates. if want to find out if your car needs this done contact any dealer with the reg and chassis no. of your car and they will be able to quickly find out if it is involved with this recall.
regards chris...