ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio recaro seats info and pics

Lots of Alfas

http://www.renaultsport.co.uk/RenaultImages/recaroseats1.jpg

"If youre looking to buy a Clio Renaultsport 182 or Clio Renaultsport 182 Cup, its never been a better time as you can now get hold of the UKs favourite hot-hatch pairing with Recaro seats as an option.

In conjunction with the legendary seat manufacturer, youre now able to purchase a brand new Clio Renaultsport 182 or Clio Renaultsport 182 Cup with Recaro Sport Trendline seating.

For drivers who place high demands on themselves, their cars and their seats, the Recaro Sport Trendline is ideal. The company believes in the adage the better you sit, the better and more concentrated your driving style, the quicker and more precise your reactions. And who can argue with that?

Perfect then for those of you wholl end up putting your new Clio Renaultsport 182s and Clio Renaultsport 182 Cups through its paces - while adhering to road safety, of course! Recaro Sport Trendline offers the highest degree of comfort and a huge number of ergonomic features, including:

http://www.renaultsport.co.uk/RenaultImages/recaroseats2.jpg

Luxurious Black/Dinamica Black trim
· Integrated and fully upholstered head restraint (with beltguide for a harness) for the best possible protection
· Strongly contoured shoulder support
· Seat back release on both sides for simple operation
· Well-defined side bolsters for better support
· Seat back adjustment on both sides for ease of operation
· Seat cushion extension for better thigh support
· Bearing mounted seat cushion reduces road vibration

Cars are available to order with the Recaro Sport Trendline option seats - add £550 to the retail value on a Clio Renaultsport 182 and £850 on to the price of a Clio Renaultsport 182 Cup."

http://www.renaultsport.co.uk/roadcars/clio182/news/story.asp?ArticleID=954http://www.renaultsport.co.uk/roadcars/clio182/news/story.asp?ArticleID=954

[Edited by davebem on 18 February 2005 at 9:48pm]

if you order these through reno what colour will they be ?? is the pic shown the actual colour they are cos they wouldnt really look right in a 182 cup as they wouldnt match the back seats ?

If you look at the 182 options via the link above it says that the rears will be supplied as Graphic Night with no headrests when ordering the Recaro Pack, which I assume will match up with the fronts.

Renault Laguna Coupe

Quote: Originally posted by mitch_ on 19 February 2005

Given that the MKII V6 uses the same seats as the 182 would anyone know if these would retro fit onto a V6??
cant see why not - as you say the Vee is identical to the 182 in this respect. They will be very expensive though - you may want to consider other seats which can be personalised to match the interior colours on the V6.

Given that the MKII V6 uses the same seats as the 182 would anyone know if these would retro fit onto a V6??

Mitch I asked exactly that question and was told that they are NOT available seperately only as part of the option pack............downer eh :(

Cya Stu

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by telford_mike on 19 February 2005
Quote: Originally posted by mitch_ on 19 February 2005Given that the MKII V6 uses the same seats as the 182 would anyone know if these would retro fit onto a V6?? [/QUOTE]cant see why not - as you say the Vee is identical to the 182 in this respect. They will be very expensive though - you may want to consider other seats which can be personalised to match the interior colours on the V6.

I think Jeremy posted that they arent as the centre console prevents them fitting.

Renault Laguna Coupe

Quote: Originally posted by Lee on 19 February 2005

Quote: Originally posted by telford_mike on 19 February 2005

cant see why not - as you say the Vee is identical to the 182 in this respect. They will be very expensive though - you may want to consider other seats which can be personalised to match the interior colours on the V6.

I think Jeremy posted that they arent as the centre console prevents them fitting.
Angle Grinder? :devilish:

That was my thought, because as all MK2 owners know, for those of us who are a bit taller, the seat recliner rubs on the centre section which is damn annoying. Oh well, I just figured that the style of the seat was pretty well in keeping with what Im looking for. Oh well, start looking again.

Quote: Originally posted by harv172 on 19 February 2005

if you order these through reno what colour will they be ?? is the pic shown the actual colour they are cos they wouldnt really look right in a 182 cup as they wouldnt match the back seats ?
Thats the colour they come in, so yes, the rear seat will not match

Lots of Alfas

I agree that its a shame that they arnt available/ or wont fit in the V6. I guess renault give you crap back seats with the recaro option as its intended for track use/hard drivers car (cup) and not luxury?

Renault Laguna Coupe

Doesnt really matter to be honest, there are lots of aftermarket seats around if you want to fit them. Round of applause for Renault for giving 182 owners the option to have them fitted at the factory. The rest of us can still choose from a huge range of aftermarket seats though.