ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Renaultsport or Renaultsport Clio

996 Carrera

Which is it? I keep seeing both versions on Renaults pages but now the renaultsport.co.uk site lists it as Clio Renaultsport.

Ford F-150 5.4 V8

No THE question is why marmalade an not orange jam??

But if you read from the rear of the car its def RenaultSport Clio

996 Carrera

I think its Clio Renaultsport - esp. as thats what Ive got on the bottom of my reg plate :D

" This is the Clio Renaultsport 172 Cup: the road legal version of Renaults sensational Clio Cup race car.

Its the car people who get off on hard driving have been begging for. The Clio Renaultsport 172 Cup has got lowered suspension, wider front and rear tracking, quicker acceleration and improved handling over the much acclaimed 172. It has been designed with exclusive high-performance track days in mind.

Its stunning performance and looks make the Clio Renaultsport 172 Cup the fastest and most desirable four-seater car on the road for under £20,000."

Def. 172 Cup as well.