ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Renaultsport Trophy 007 *pics*

Mini Cooper S sport

Quote: Originally posted by Lee on 24 June 2005

Weve ended up coming down in the y0z mobile due to the amount of crap he had already packed in the boot. :(
Ah hahhahaa - well Ill drool over the one on the Renault stand tomorrow then! See you gays tomorrow :)

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355

Yep, I can see me running it in round the new forest all day Sunday. Someone else will have to be Chef..... what a shame

Mini Cooper S sport

Quote: Originally posted by Nik on 24 June 2005

Yep, Ill do anything to get out of cooking :p
haha no way! Cooking on BBQs is a MANS job! Cant wait to see the Trophy tomorrow though...I know Ill love it. Give us a ride on Sunday!

OOOH YAY I PASSED 1K POSTS (SPAMMER)

Bit of a let down for me when i saw the trophy.... it may well have fancy seats and suspension but it does not have the wow factor that the 172 cup had on me.... but of course thats just my opinion!!!

Mini Cooper S sport

Quote: Originally posted by Lee on 24 June 2005

Oi stop spamming my thread you tarts. ;)
Sorry! Wuv woo!

LOVE YOUR CAR!

Actually Im beginning to be a bit gutted that your spoiler is cooler.

German Barge

how easy are these to come by in terms of ordering? as there are only 500 im assuming 300 of them have probably gone already. Also what are they prices at?

P.S Lee lovely motor mate, makes me wanna go out and buy a new motor.

Renaultsport Clio 182

Very nice Lee..........

You must be raking in the dollar at work or sleeping with the manager of Renault Birmingham.

Very nice tho, pretty darn gutted they have released this car as it the exact colour i wanted mine in.

gotta say lee im impressed with the seats and glad they chose them speedlines over them gash 182 things! minter good choice(yes i own a williams lol) ;)

106 GTi

Looks great Lee.

Drooled over the one at Goodwood yesterday, the recaros feel lovely. The better half decided she hates the colour though, so it does not look likely for me now !

Youre a jammy bas**rd.

Looks great. And other than 001 that number has got to be the next best. Change your name by deed poll. Go on do it...

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat

Saw this today at goodwood, great looking car and with handling and performance to match.

Mini Cooper S sport

Quote: Originally posted by aaronc on 25 June 2005

Saw this today at goodwood, great looking car and with handling and performance to match.
Me too..looks even better in the metal!

The woman there kept trying to tell me all about it;

"This is the Trophy limited edition"

"I know"

"Its got upgraded suspension and different seats"

"I know, I have a normal 182"

"Oh"

I was really impressed with the seats, and I love the alloys. They had some fab cars on the Renault stand including a mint Williams.

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat

Quote: Originally posted by Metallic Black on 25 June 2005

Quote: Originally posted by aaronc on 25 June 2005

Me too..looks even better in the metal!

The woman there kept trying to tell me all about it;

"This is the Trophy limited edition"

"I know"

"Its got upgraded suspension and different seats"

"I know, I have a normal 182"

"Oh"

I was really impressed with the seats, and I love the alloys. They had some fab cars on the Renault stand including a mint Williams.
LOL.Was she blond by any chance? Was chatting to her for about 20 minutes she was fairly pretty as well :)

Lee

BMW M2C

Aaron, if Id known you were around today Id have said hello. Ive just got back from Goodwood. We met up with Metallic Black.

182 is a good number.....and will be on here soon. ;)

As for the car, I intend to do some miles tomorrow when I wake up. I absolutely love it. Its exactly what Ive always wanted out of the current generation RS Clios.

I agree about the hight thing, I think the rear looks higher because of the lower front. Im sure it will drop a little with time as my last one did.