ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio roof colour suggestions?

Renault Clio GT
Hi.

I am looking into getting my clio's roof vinyl wrapped and am looking for suggestions as to what colour you guys think would best suit my blue Clio Gt.

Alot of the cars around here have there roofs black but there on the likes of white/light colour cars. Never saw a blue car wrapped yet :/

I don't have any good pictures that would be of use roof wise but if anyone does i would be greatfull to see them.

I was thinking maybe an anthracite grey colour would be nice because the Gt's wing mirrors and wheels are anthracite??

EDIT: Guy here does the the roof for £100 all in! Saw his work and looks good :)

Thanks, Fraser.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
imo, white looks cheap.

Id always worry about the condition of the paint underneath if i ever had to take it off. i.e darker or lighter than the rest being exposed to the elements?

maybe its just me, but cant you just leave it blue?
i think cars start to look silly when you start changing such things or adding any sort of colours etc...it only seems to look good whenever you go down the showcar, euro route etc... the only car this sort of thing suits is a mini imo.

RB 182
27032010106.jpg

Got mine done matte black, plus the spoiler. Was £95 all in, i like it :)

Megane RS 250
Graphite/antracite carbonlook vinil!
3m-carbon-fiber-dinoc-colors.jpg

The third from the left.

144130d1270012265-3m-di-noc-carbon-fiber-film-di-noc.jpg

img0499d.jpg

These are black,graphite is ligher and it matches the wheels better. Maybe mirrors too?

Renault Clio GT
Graphite/antracite carbonlook vinil!
3m-carbon-fiber-dinoc-colors.jpg

The third from the left.

144130d1270012265-3m-di-noc-carbon-fiber-film-di-noc.jpg

img0499d.jpg

These are black,graphite is ligher and it matches the wheels better. Maybe mirrors too?

Great pictures, thank you. I reckon the Graphite is a good match.

Thanks.