ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CLIO RS, SAT NAV- Disconnected.

Wolvessmith70

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Clio RS
63 plate, Clio RS. Menu- only Sat nav greyed out. Able to access all other options as usual. Tried new SD card- no change.
Nothing obvious, been told to check fuses, water ingress etc. Electrician’s advice was ‘needle in a haystack.’
Anyone else had same problem? R link? Evolution.
Thanks.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
I'm pretty sure there is a setting somewhere to disable it. I know I can disable it on the medianav in the settings menu.

Wolvessmith70

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Clio RS
Thanks, I might have to. Just looking on R link store for updates. It states ‘ you can no longer subscribe to a connected product service. Your vehicle is not eligible for connectivity’
Does that go some way to explaining? There aren’t any updates, no maps nothing?

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Thanks, I might have to. Just looking on R link store for updates. It states ‘ you can no longer subscribe to a connected product service. Your vehicle is not eligible for connectivity’
Does that go some way to explaining? There aren’t any updates, no maps nothing?
Need to take it to Renault for an update. I have to do that with my Twingo with r link