ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio RS200 running costs

Meg 300Cup
i think the 200 is terrible on fuel tbh, i got 27mpg to work, 35 miles of a and b roads, my 182FF used to get 34 driven harder than i drove the 200 and my R26 gets exactly the same as the clio but its a much nicer place to be and much faster on the road

tyres arent too expensive and i loved my Conti SC5, lasted for ages too

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
Jesus, these replies...

obviously if that's what your getting on your work commute, your commute is obviously awful. everyone's is different, so the mpg will differ.

I averaged 37.7 mpg on my commute coming home yesterday. So obviously to me, they're great on fuel. That shows the car is, or can be good on fuel given the right roads.

So judging 'the 200 is awful on fuel' on a whole is inaccurate

LYV6, 182, R5GTT
Jesus, these replies...

obviously if that's what your getting on your work commute, your commute is obviously awful. everyone's is different, so the mpg will differ.

I averaged 37.7 mpg on my commute coming home yesterday. So obviously to me, they're great on fuel. That shows the car is, or can be good on fuel given the right roads.

So judging 'the 200 is awful on fuel' on a whole is inaccurate

What year is your 200?

Suzuki Jimny
I started my car and left it running for 20 minutes and it did 0mpg. These cars are terrible on fuel. ;)

The 200s aren't bad on fuel at all compared to their rivals. It's just that everyone on here compares them to 1*2s, which were rather good on fuel for the performance.