ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio RSi

Renault Clio
This my Clio Mk2 Ph1 1.6 16v RSi.
Bought it at the start of March and only just getting around to doing bits to it.
Things i have done so far -
Fitted Flat Blades
Fitted K&N Gen2
P1010008-1.jpg

P1010009-1.jpg

P1010010-1.jpg

P1010012.jpg

P1010011.jpg

P1010006-1.jpg

P1010001-1.jpg

P1010003-1.jpg

P1010004-1.jpg

P1010005.jpg

I've got some ideals for this but i have to go more into detail to find out what i need plus whats needed to get it to work/fix.
Thanks.
Comments are welcome good/bad :)

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
these are great, Feel way quicker than the ph2 models.

Slam it on those original wheels.

Renault Clio
Thanks guys, It really does got like stink as well. I am getting some Speedline Turini in graptite grey off MADNESS88 off here on May 1st. Then it will be getting dropped 60mm with shocks (G Max). Then its all eyes on the Power/Acc :)

non sport
your plans sound really good mate. dont like the big black strip across the front...bit of colour coding and will be mint!!looks really tidy mate

looks very tidy, not a fan of the standard alloys though

these are great little cars though, i dorve my friends a while back and loved it

Renault Clio
Little update, Bought a pair of rear lights because the drivers side rear light had a little crack at the bottom. Got the pair for £8 :)

Love car boot sales. lol

Clio sport 2.0 16v 172ph1
what it means the "R.S.I" we have in my country some clios RSi´s but are mk1.

Renault Clio
Its the newer RSi but with a 1.6 16v engine instead of the 1.8, If you search for Clio Mk2 Ph1 RSi then you can research it if you want to know more mate.

Black Clio GT
really nice motors these, can get some right bargins with higher milage nowerdays. all they need is a heathly drop and a few breathing mods and they go really well too.

keep up the good work.....

Renault Clio
Booked in for a custom exhaust in the morning at 11am, Take about 3hrs so i will have the pictures up about 3-4.

Cant wait :rasp:

Renault Clio
Had a little search about and it means one of the two.

RSi = Rallye Sport Injection or Renault Sport injection

For the more sporty/faster cars.

Got the information off another site so it might be one of them two.

Renault Clio
Well got back from Top Gear in Doncaster and they fitted my cat back two 3" duplex exhaust what am very happy with.

Cost me £300 but it was worth it, Outta 10 the noise is a 6-7.

P1010017.jpg

P1010018.jpg

P1010016.jpg

Black Clio GT
not a fan im afraid, should have saved a bit of cash and had just the left side done but if you like it then thats all that matters......

a nice drop on a -60mm shock/spring kit next??

Renault Clio
60mm kit is on the plans mate,
But, Would be really low on 14s on road humps ect...
Going to be getting a sports cat, 4-1 manifold and some 16" Speedline Turini.

Renault Clio
Took some more pictures today, Plus washed it.
I'v only put some K-Tec Racing stickers on since i was last on here.

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

1.2 Dynamique 16v
I don't really like the twin exhaust either.. I would of spent that 300 on a set of coil overs or something.

But as said before, if you like it then cool.