ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Rush 1.2 8V 2005 5dr (None Sport)

I strangely quite like the filler cap. Might need to see the whole car from side on before I decide though

emamy5er.jpg

1.2 Campus Sport
PlayStationMike
Looks good. What grill is that? Not a Clio Sport one by the looks of it!
It will be interesting to see what that looks like!
I think that you should get some colour coded side bullets like on the Campus Sports.
think it would suit your car! Although I'm not sure if you can get 5 door bullets!
Thanks,
Ross

PlayStationMike
Looks good. What grill is that? Not a Clio Sport one by the looks of it!
It will be interesting to see what that looks like!
I think that you should get some colour coded side bullets like on the Campus Sports.
think it would suit your car! Although I'm not sure if you can get 5 door bullets!
Thanks,
Ross
Its not genuine grill but made for clios. It have two led day driving lights as well. I might be color coded at some point but for now carbon looks mint :) spend a lot of time wrapping bits, nightmare. Took the tint mesh off, restored the lights with polshing kit. I will try to tint them with light smoked film. Tomorrow starting to declaying the car then polishing the panels and waxing. Tomorrow as well going to my mate to try to fit new exhaust and bumper.

Renault Clio 1.2
Good product but it needed a lot more sanding as they say. I did mine only with 2000 sanding paper but i polished them with buffer 3 times.

I went and bought some 1500, 2000 and 2500 grit wet and dry because the small little ones you get the pack are shite. I went over mine with a halfords basic compound first two times then with the one provided two times aswell. Come out awesome. I just need to buy some sealant for it now.

Cleaned the bonnet with clay bar, awesome results. Shame it's sunny and i cant polish and wax :( I got Meg Ultimate Coumpound and DA Polisher plus Meg Carnuba Wax to finish it off. I know it's sick complaining about good weather lol.