ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio spoiler torx screws

Black Dynamique 1.4 16v
can you buy these screws because one of my torx screws in my spoiler has snapped inside the socket,so need tu put another one in. Any ideas on how to get the snapped end out lol??

Chocolate Bar™
drill the old one out. which is tricky. otherwise drill a hole through the roof and use a new hole.
screws are available from renault if you ask nicely, or you could just use some conventional dome headed self tappers from a DIY shop - just make sure they're the same size

Black Dynamique 1.4 16v
The Big Yin said:
I might have some i could send, let me have a look in the garage tomoro

that would be wicked if ya could mate,any ideas about gettin the snapped one out?

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
See if I understand this right, you've snapped the head of the screw and the rest is still in the hole?

If so, magnet?

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
Magnets can be pretty strong, don't know too much about them, but I'm sure sum1 on here does.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
How bigs the torx screw the heads snapped on ?

If its not too small you can use a stud extractor .Thats if its not too f*cked up after trying to drill it out

Like these on on screwfix :

http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/sea...d+extractor&pn=1&pd=1&pi=1&cn=1&cd=1&x=17&y=7

Otherwise , you'll have to carry on drilling it out , make sure you've got a decent drill bit not some blunt old thing , then maybe you could try running a tap down the hole .

MrBillyUK !