ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio sport 172 hazard lights will not turn off?

172 SPORT
Please help,:dapprove:
Have a clio 172 sport, Year 52, Woke up in morning with hazards light flashing, will not turn off, even when I start the car, when you take fuse out it stops but then I do not have indicators. Tried taking out the hazard light switch, still did not turn off the hazards...Only way to stop is to disconnect the battery...need help fast.

Thank you for your time:D

172 SPORT
I have taken the switch off and it still flashes, I was told if i took the switch out and it still flashed, the switch was not the problem. thank for your reply

never heard of that one then mate. Could be interesting to see the outcome.

My switch wont put the hazards on, so I am at the other end of the scale lol

Renault Clio 172
mine did the same yesterday. took the fuse out so battery wouldn't die. but same trouble no indicators because of it. haven't tried taking the button out yet as my car is parked about 5miles away. couldn't get it home because of snow =[
got couple days to find a solution, but hopefully both mine and yours, rich, gets sorted asap!!
~ Barbie172

Megane dci 130
Its the alarm unit I would imagine. Try unplugging it. Its under the passengers side of the scuttle panel.

PH-QUICK
Mine also does this same thing from time to time - i found turning the car off and on again normally cured it. That ties in with it being alarm related