ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Sport 182 Exhaust Options - pics??

Clio 182 Cup
Hi all,

Just about to buy a new exhaust for my 182CUP and just wondered if there was a definitive guide for the options available to owners? Ive done plenty of searching on the forum but no luck!

Just wondered if the options/favourites were listed somewhere with a rough guide to price/noise/weight and fitment etc perhaps a pic or two from members?

If not perhaps sticky one in this section?

Personally im looking for a replacement, without a decat, preferablly stainless steel for general use and track days (i.e. not too noisey.)

Just wondered what my options were. Any help/advice or pics would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Andy

:cool::cool::cool:

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
The new BTM is a cracking exhaust mate.

I do believe that there's a group buy going on at the moment too.

Look at BTM in the traders section.

Popular ones are the:

Yozzasport (old version of the BTM system) - sounds good, but too noisy for some
New BTM system - most reviews say it still sounds epic, but a more friendly noise level
Ktec sport/supersport - at the cheaper end of the spectrum, still stainless etc. Deeper noise rather than raspy.
Miltek - Not as boomy as Ktec sport/supersport, but still a deep noise rather than raspy
Scorpion RS192 - cheap & nice raspy noise, popular, seems a fair few people complain about alignment issues

Ktec do some louder stuff too, the ultra and race systems. There's an Oreca Grp N system too (possibly 172 only) which a few people on here have but as the name suggests it's rather loud. I'm sure I've missed a few systems, but those are probably the most common ones. Search the individual names and there's loads of info/videos.

Piper cat back sorted ,fits great and sounds class ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360367268.547615.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360367325.155109.jpg
http://youtu.be/7UXDqS3PJmE

clio 182 sport
Ive got a sportex on mine, looks good, but too loud for me now at first i liked it but i will be changing soon. might not be so loud with a cat on tho.

Oh and it was cheap if i remeber.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
I've got a custom Meercat exhaust on mine. Quality is absolutely fantastic. Probably too loud for a some people.

Not many exhausts I would buy off the shelf over this guys work.

Mine has 3.5 inch slash cut tips.

Can dig a pic out of the tips if you like.

Clio 182 Cup
All good input and pics! Keep them coming, this thread may become a useful resource to new members.

Im quite tempted by the new BTM product . . . . :D

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Original Yozza system is fantastic. Although it may be a little too loud for you. Mine measured 100db at Oulton Park today