ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Sport 197 F1 in LY @ Hessle

Clio 197 ('08 R'Blue)
Down at my local stealership, spotted a LY 197 F1 up for sale - Reg is HJ57 KHP. Caught my eye as it had a stainless exhaust on her n looked sweet! Also carrying a cliosport.net sticker in the back window so just thought I'd post to see if the previous owner is still on here?

Boxster s, Clio 197 F1
Hi

I owned the car until about 3 mths ago, I bought it with 1400 mls on it, and the reg was N7 FLY, I think the chap I sold it to lived around Derby but had a change of circumstance so had to move it on, I also have a Megane R26 F1 which I love, that has now got 11,000 mls on it.

regards rick

Clio 197 ('08 R'Blue)
That's really strange, I just traded my RB 197 FF in for a Megane sport also. Approx 3 months ago! Loving the meg but miss the fun of the 197! Good to hear from ya! You on meganesport.net?
Cheers,
Dan.