ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Sport alarm

Clio MK 4
Is it just mine or is it not very loud?

On my last car i had alarm fitted and if i set it off by accident id s**t myself and everyone would be looking as it was so loud. The clio one no one cares and it's shite.

CJ

Blue ph1 172
My alarm is so loud it's embarrassing if it goes off accidentally. Will be glad if it goes off when it is getting nicked though.

BMW M135i
Mine pretty damn loud tbh, rather embarrasing when you open the door a little too quickly after unlocking and it goes off.

172Petey

Mine is really really loud, if i open the door too fast after unlocking/dis-arming the alarm then it goes off! Makes me jump out my skin!

On other hand, mates 197's alarm is sooo quiet that its not worth havin!

BG 182
Mine is really loud, I would hear it even if I was at the back of the house with all the doors closed..

clio sport f1 r27
mine is completly w**k same as the rx8 was its as if the alarm was in the car can only hear it when a door is open i ended up getting a clifford fitted to the 8 but gets me angry paying 15 k for a car with a s**t alarm and not even a shock sensor !