ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Sport Concept survey on Renault-sport.com

Clio 182 liquid yellow
I don't know if it's posted yet, but I found on Renault-sport.com a survey about the new clio sport concept: http://www.renault-sport.com/en/gamme/enquete.php
It takes about 10 minutes and there are a lot of questions. But it's one of our few chances to tell Renault that their concept clio rocks and we want them to bring it out with a lot of hp ! :D
So do the test ...... now ! :)
Greetz from Germany
Sebastian

Interesting.
Im not totaly sure what i make of that concept?
Looks abit too blingy for me.
I would prefer less shiny stuff and more sporty stuff.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
i've done it, every little helps, i've requested a white one with approx 225 bhp with a rooftip cup stylee spoiler

Ad

MK2 FRS
Ive done it as well. Its good renault are iterested. An as Britain sells the most RS we should be listened to most!!

Everyone post saying they'd like a diesel (preaty please).
I don't think anyone will belive that its got 270hp+ though.

Megane Mk4
I've completed it too ... The defuser is a lot to be desired though, not liking that at all. or the red dashboard. but the rest me likes, It stands out and thats how I like cars to be, for it to stand out from the rest.. The chrome Alloys are minters too, especially with the brembo coloured calipers behind them.. Wicked! ;)

I'll be buying one anyhow :D

I asked for pearl metalic white, with anthracite alloys, a bit darker than the existing Cup items, and a sub 17s 0-100 sprint just to be sure it's not slower than the outgoing car. Also told 'em to release a proper Cup version from day one, and to stop f**king people off by releasing better versions every 3 days. Oh yeah and I told 'em to use hydraulic PAS, but that wont happen.

In the section where they asked what type of person you imagine owning one, I selected 'other' and entered "someone who doesnt mind crap dealers who know nothing about the car" :D

Those were the highlights of my survey :D

i told them they need lgiht weight alloys, loose the chrome, and that it needs to be in excess of 200bhp preferably 220+ :D

Black Clio 182
my dad and sister have got a micra, the way the interior looks its exactly the same material as well. plus the shape is a cross between a micra and a modus.

why is it hatchbacks are getting bigger in size?

Mondeo STTDCI
Pauldredge said:
my dad and sister have got a micra, the way the interior looks its exactly the same material as well. plus the shape is a cross between a micra and a modus.

why is it hatchbacks are getting bigger in size?

Safer

Roy Munson said:
I asked for pearl metalic white, with anthracite alloys, a bit darker than the existing Cup items, and a sub 17s 0-100 sprint just to be sure it's not slower than the outgoing car. Also told 'em to release a proper Cup version from day one, and to stop f**king people off by releasing better versions every 3 days. Oh yeah and I told 'em to use hydraulic PAS, but that wont happen.

In the section where they asked what type of person you imagine owning one, I selected 'other' and entered "someone who doesnt mind crap dealers who know nothing about the car" :D

Those were the highlights of my survey :D

i must agree with u bring out a cupped version at the same time

Black Clio 182
but whats wrong with the hatchbacks we drive about in now, thought the whole point in a hatchback was to have something a little smalled than a saloon but nower days they are becoming the same size as saloon. alright there might be a safty issue but looks are important too arent they???

I think half the reason they are all getting so big, is because people who want a small, light economical car, also want a big boot, and room in the back for 3 basket ball players.