ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Sport owners in hull

Clio 182 FF & Cups

Hi, rather spookily on willerby road as well!:eek:

I dont even know jez p either. my best mate and two of my work collegues have seen the light and bought 172s as well, Just in the process of convincing them to book the oulton park renaultsport track day.

I work at Unilever (Formerly Birds Eye) In Hull everyday, I live in Grimsby so I travel across but I was gonna mention that I see loads of 172/182s around hull, theres a school just off Hessle Road which i go past on my way home and theres usually 2 172s parked up waiting for kids (one with gold multispokes) just wondered if it was any of you?

Edit - Fewie...dont suppose your number plate spells Tigers does it? :D

[Edited by cliopete on 10 May 2005 at 10:51pm]

Im in Driffield, so is Waitey, J6OWEN is nearby too, a few others i dont know and i saw a blue m reg valver with 172 wheels on today which i havnt seen before

i dont really see many 172s or 182s about i work for halfords so u can normally see my cup outside there, my gf is after a 182 she will soon join the dark side :D

I was registerd before you on here, I reckon your stalking me! :confused:

Nearly the best model, F2, top model is the F2 Evo, preferd my valver tho, cant beat the sound/looks of the valvers

[Edited by cliopete on 10 May 2005 at 11:01pm]

Quote: Originally posted by cliopete on 10 May 2005

I work at Unilever (Formerly Birds Eye) In Hull everyday, I live in Grimsby so I travel across but I was gonna mention that I see loads of 172/182s around hull, theres a school just off Hessle Road which i go past on my way home and theres usually 2 172s parked up waiting for kids (one with gold multispokes) just wondered if it was any of you?

Edit - Fewie...dont suppose your number plate spells Tigers does it? :D

[Edited by cliopete on 10 May 2005 at 10:51pm]

You will know Chris Hall then, I served part of my apprenticeship with him at B/eye Grimsby.

The other half is an engineer there too.

I live in Hessle.Never see many 182s/172s around.Maybe I need to get out more.Met someone at the Shell garage in Willerby a while back,silver 172,different alloys.That any of you dudes?
Have to get a chavvy cruise sorted.Flat out down Clive Sully one night!:)

Clio 182 FF & Cups

I work with clio pete and chris hall @ unilever, this is all a bit spooky, the world is indeed a small place!

As for a chavvy cruise down clive sully, im not to sure!

Stu, was you at Grimsby when it closed?

I started off my apprenticeship in grimsby then it closed so they moved me across to hull. But chances are if you wasnt their when it closed youll know alot of the bloke who where.

Yeh I know Chris Hall as well.

Quote: Originally posted by cliopete on 12 May 2005

ah that sucks :( who was your mentor if you dont mind me asking?
Albert, he didnt do a massive amount for me to be honest, Donger was the best.....