ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Sport Ph1 prices??

'52 clio dci
Hi Guys,

Il reveal my story first. For my main car I drive a clio Dci which has been modified to just shy under 130bhp and I just brought a ph1 clio sport aswell. I can't afford to keep both cars, I really enjoy driving the Dci with its endless range of torque but I wanted a change, the sport is really good, fast and superb handling but it requires more driver input than the Dci.

I was thinking about selling one of them. But which one..

The Clio Sport

The clio sport is black "X" reg, in immaculate condition, 72k mile service done and its now on 80k, just recently got a MOT. What are the average selling prices of the sport?? I heard about £2.7k, am I right in thinking that?? The sport isn't standard engine wise, it has had the following:

Ported and polished inlet manifold
Stage 1 ECU
High Performance Clutch
8mm Magnicore HT Leads

and it produced 165bhp at the wheels on a rolling road last year.

What sort of price are they selling for in this spec?

Clio Dci

Dark blue 1.5 Dci ph2, pushing out just under 130bhp in its current trim. Good condition, modifications to engine:

Custom Injectors (larger Nozzles)
4 plunger DFP1 Pump (standard 2 plunger) producing 1800bar
All new high pressure lines
Chipped ECU

Which one do I keep??? And does anyone provide me with any pricing information?

Thanks

Lee

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
It's not really a case of which one you prefer driving dude, it's which one you think will come out on top when it comes to performance/price tbh..

i'd keep the ph1 tbh, but i'm biased.. diesel does sound good, if it's 130bhp, thats the same as a fabia vrs, and i know exactly how fun they are to drive..