ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Sport wheels neede

Iceberg 172
Yoo! Whats up dudes!!??

I am new to the forum, so this is my first thread.

My mum purchased a 1.2 Clio Dynamique as a little run about as it's cheap to run and easy to park. She bought it with the intention of handing it down to me when I pass my test. When we bought it, it came already fitted with the complete 172 body kit and some 17" Team Dynamics wheels. Obviously, these wheels are too big and they don't suit the car so I want to get them changed before I get hold of it ;)

I want some 16" Renault Sport wheels , either 5 spoke or the 8 spoke but they must have 4 studs. Some Turini's would be a real treat but they are expensive and I'm looking around the £350 mark delivered to Cornwall, obviously cheaper if possible. What you guys got to offer?!

Thanks buddies, hope you have a kick ass day

Callum :)

Place an ad in the "wanted" section for best response.

Think you have to be a paid up member though. Worth it in the long run for discounts, guides etc.

TBH I imagine you could find some on ebay within 30 seconds of reading this.