ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Symbol - these were all over Turkey...UGLY CARS!

2002 DCi 65
just got back from Turkey, what a dump...

anyways, seen this version of the clio all over the place....what a dog ugly car they are, not seen any here in the UK

what do u think?
renault_clio_symbol.jpg

Renault_Symbol_1.jpg

the boot would be very handy but they could have styled it a bit better...

Mk3 SX
Just got back from Crete and saw a white one there. First time i've seen one in the flesh and it was confusing to say the least. I saw the front and thought yep it's a clio, saw the back and thought HOLD ON! what the hell is that lol! strange looking thing that.

Ph1 172 + Combo van
these posts always come up during the summer time when people have got back from holiday! "wow... did you know that there is a clio with a boot"

1.8 Civic EX
give the guy some credit...he's only been a forum user since 2005, might not have seen the 99999999999999 other posts on this car ;)

v6 on fire anyone?

2002 DCi 65
give the guy some credit...he's only been a forum user since 2005, might not have seen the 99999999999999 other posts on this car ;)

v6 on fire anyone?

i visit this forum when i have absolutely nothing else to do, as a last resort.

Ph1 172 + Combo van
i did do a photoshop on one a while back with trophy wheels rs grill and a few other bits like rs sideskirts its on here some where with the other million threads

theirs a polo estate
001(5).JPG

002(5).JPG

or a megane estate somewhere best i could find
megane_spoiler_estate.jpg

megane_bodykit_estate.jpg
look past the skirts an spoiler this is a modded version