ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio tax holder.

CLIO 172 CUP....
hi guys, well my membership pack came today, so im happy ther. but was just wondering how meny peaple are useing the tax holder from ther membership pack or just useing ther nice crome one...etc..

duno to stick it into the window..

Jap Box
I use mine because it had some renault service dealership one there before, and have the membership card above it :)

CLIO 172 CUP....
fletcher..didnt you think of removing it your self befor the stupid t**t whent and ripped it..

would of told him straight. £12.00 please...lol.

Jap Box
fletcher..didnt you think of removing it your self befor the stupid t**t whent and ripped it..

would of told him straight. £12.00 please...lol.

Ha ha, yeah removing mine to replace the screen was a pain, now theres all dirty finger prints and stuff on the sticky bit, doesnt really matter though as I never see that side of it :rasp:

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
I've used mine, Black is way better than the old white (Revels' idea :approve:)
If anyone needs a replacement tax disc holder, they are available in the cs shop. Slightly more expensive than selotape or insulation tape though!

http://www.cliosport.net/shop/product_info.php?products_id=152

If we had Richbrook style ones in the shop, would anyone buy them?

Yeah IIRC the CS tax disc holders are only £2.50. I will order a new one with my membership.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Can't find the black one in the shop, they out of stock?

Yes, out of stock for the moment, I have a small amount left but i've had to hold them back for the welcome packs. Shouldn't be too long to wait though, 1000 expected very soon!

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Around 7-10 days usually, providing all your details are present and correct

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I just received my pack and put the tax disc holder in... Not half obvious like is it ha? Is there any reason to put the membership card in the slot or is it just because you can lol?