ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio The Best Car U've Owned?

RS Clio 172 Ph1
My best car was a 5th Gen Celica. Not nearly as nippy as my 172 but I put 70k on the clock without a single prob. Me wants a new Civic Type R GT to be honest. Those Jap machines last forever ... http://www.redh.co.uk/

titanium 182,
bit of a tough one as ive loved all the cars ive owned including the 182 these have to be the top of the list in no particular order
1,rover vitesse twin plenum
2,e36 m3
3,tvr
4,astra gte sorry peeps it made my 182 look like a 1.1
5, gt turbo boy was it fappin quick

Attachments

• twin plenum 011.jpg
    twin plenum 011.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 25
  • m3 009.jpg
    m3 009.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 20
  • lands end.jpg
    lands end.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 21
  • gte.side 2.jpg
    gte.side 2.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 5 008.jpg
    5 008.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 23
M

M7CUO_V6

No, my DC5 takes the title, everything about it is spot on, its got it all, wipes the floor with the vee in all areas, even get the looks:D .

Image171Small.jpg

Followed by my valver, loved it, good memories. Mint, but the sunroof let it down:(

1Small.jpg

then, nice car but couldn't connect with it:)...

Image121Small.jpg

RB 182 FF/ CUP PACKS
I'd rate my Clio quite highly in the list of cars I've owned.....it's quick and cheap to run, simple as that.

What he said :lolup:

I've still got a soft spot for my old Audi 80 Sport too. And my second 3.2 Carrera. And my DC2. Then there was that E30 M3....probably a couple of other too, if I start to think about it.

Black 172
I can say my 172 has been the best car i have owned so far. Ive had a 1.2 Corsa before it and then i had a 1.2 dynamique clio before i got my 172, had the 172 2 years now and i love it. I want to do some bits on it and hopefully now summer is here i will get to do my yellow 2ltr badges and give it a good clean, and its hopefully going for a part re-spray to get rid of some of the marks on it hopefully before FCS

I have driven a few different cars, my b/f has a Honda accord type R and that is ace to drive !!

Last edited:
  Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
By a long long way the Clio falls short on being the best car I've owned. Nevermind. Found a half decent forum though which is a bit of a laugh. :)

clio 182 ff & 197
My little 5 turbo was the best. Apart from all the cash it drained from me at the time, it was awesome.:cool:

172 and 182 not that far behind. Had a VTS when they were fresh out and that was ok too

Deja vu 182
182 comes close second to mk2 16v Golf GTI , drove it hard and never had a problem , followed by two 5GTT . Hopefully change to Evo/Subaru in October shame ive had lots of probs with 182 or i d be tempted by Meg 225 cup .

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
I still laugh every time i drive it, can't believe how cheap they are to run compared to some other comparable performance cars.

Ad

MK2 FRS
By a long long way the Clio falls short on being the best car I've owned. Nevermind. Found a half decent forum though which is a bit of a laugh. :)

ditto... and ive had 5 of em in different models. lol

although will always have a soft spot for my 172.