ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Trophy - 67/500

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
What work have you done on this car crazycup? How and why are you so sure it's so nice?

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I take it, it must be very nice if you are interested in buying it then? As I just spoke to Jason again.

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  172 Cup
I take it, it must be very nice if you are interested in buying it then? As I just spoke to Jason again.

sneeky!! :cool:

Yeah, just posted on here to get some interest for him if i dont. TBH im thinking of keeping the cup. Tomorrow will tell................:D

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Yeah, it was a very nice example. Stunning infact. No marks on the wheels, very few blemishes in the paint, FSH, interior seems un-marked and goes round corners unbelievably.

So yea, I brought it home ;)

I just wanted to also add, the seller is one of the nicest guys I had met in a long time. Really, really nice, top bloke. That is how all sellers should be :)

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Yeah, it was a very nice example. Stunning infact. No marks on the wheels, very few blemishes in the paint, FSH, interior seems un-marked and goes round corners unbelievably.

I just wanted to also add, Jason is one of the nicest guys I had met in a long time. Really, really nice, top bloke. That is how all sellers should be.

Nice one Jamie :)

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  172 Cup

I just wanted to also add, the seller is one of the nicest guys I had met in a long time. Really, really nice, top bloke. That is how all sellers should be :)

Jason is a top bloke, glad its gone to a good home anyway!!

Want some ITB's fitting anytime soon? lol ;)

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  A red missile
Is it wrong im tempted to sell my RB 182 and purchase a trophy :S :S :S

Is it buggery! the missus and me are looking at retiring to New Zealand in 5 years and i'm seriously thinking of buying another one to mothball for when we get out there, the combination of Trophy plus miles and miles of race track smooth virtually empty roads = serious winage - or violent death if it goes wrong ;)

Do it man, I guarantee you wont regret it.