ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Trophy Alloys

Hi all,

Are these called Turini's?

Also are they the same offset etc as the normal 182 Cup wheels? Thinkin of changing mine over - do the spokes on the Turini's protrude like the 182 cup wheels - forever curbin mine due to old tosspieces in kraut-wagons and sodding people carriers 'owning' the road.

Cheers ears

cock mobile.
Yer, Speedline Turini's.

They are a different offset I believe but will still fit, but I think people will recommend getting the Cup offset and getting them painted.

Sure someone will confirm, fred probably :)

182 Full Fat
182WRC has just had these fitted to his 182, ask him how difficult it was with the fitting. I assume you also have a 182?

Yep 182 with the cup packs - would my current tyres fit? My cars only got 4000 medium-paced miles on it, don't really want to start shelling out for new boots as well

Lionel Richie
Bobbywhacker said:
not on about the 172 turinis, its the 182 Trophy alloys i'm after - these would fit ok wouldn't they?

same wheels, different offset

i was getting at you "could" buy a secondhand set of 172 turini's and get them powdercoated in the Trophy colour

cheaper option, but i'm not 100% sure if the offset will work or not without having to modify arches

Lionel Richie
nelson182 said:
182WRC has just had these fitted to his 182, ask him how difficult it was with the fitting. I assume you also have a 182?

erm jack up car, remove old wheel, put on new one, lower jack???

its not rocket science

cheers for the suggestion - powder coating would eat into my 'soon to be tuned' budget lol.

So - final question, do the spokes protude past the face of the wheel - if you see what I mean...

Oh oh oh and K-tec sell wheels at £125+tax per corner, cheaper or dearer than stealers?

Lionel Richie
the wheels k-tec sell apparently don't allow the fitting of the Renault "Diamond" centre cap apparently as these wheels are made by speedline for joe public, where as the Trophy wheels are made by speedline FOR RENAULT

ask GaryG how muchos he paid

182 Full Fat
I mean ask him if he had any trouble due to the different offset. I don't know a lot about wheels and offsets but didn't know if it was a simple swap or not.

Fred2001Dynamic said:
erm jack up car, remove old wheel, put on new one, lower jack???

its not rocket science

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
Oms has ET37 offset Suppaleggras on has 182 with cup pack. They are 16" and has 205/45 on with Sportlines and no rubbing even on track.

Will check the ET and confirm.

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z
If you want turini's and would like to keep the correct offset for the 182 then the Trophy wheels available only via Renault is your only option as far as i know. 4 rims retail for about £520 iirc (although i didnt pay that ;)) That doesnt included centre caps....they are something silly like £10 each!!

I have had et40 on mine before and experienced nasty rubbing on the rear, although i'm sure this could be eliminated with an angle grinder ;)

Hope that helps

just got back from the stealers - bloke didn't know his a5rehole from his elbow - you think they could just look it up on their database - so I have to wait on the part numbers

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Wheel p/n 8200514737

Also says......7J16-4CH45

Caps p/n 8200514740

Not cheap, then you need tyres 205/45/16............???

I have a different part number from above for the centre caps.

This was posted on Renaultsport.co.uk Panel of Experts:

Wheel: 82 00 514 737 £115.27 excl VAT
Centre cap: 82 00 244 716 £6.64 excl VAT

Also thinking about gettin the trophy wheels for my dynamique, or the 172 cup ones. not sure about what offset would be best.

Audi A6 (S3 on order)
That's your wonkey chasis though ;)

ET 40 don't rub on the rear arches on mine. The fronts to a tiny bit compared to the oe wheels, but that will soon be sorted after I makita the mofos.

Gary G said:
I have had et40 on mine before and experienced nasty rubbing on the rear, although i'm sure this could be eliminated with an angle grinder ;)

Hope that helps

Mondeo STTDCI
I did this back in
http://forum.cliosport.net/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=13&TopicID=176100&SearchPagePosition=1&search=hip%5Fspasm&searchMode=allwords&searchIn=Author&forum=13&searchSort=dateDESC&ReturnPage=Search&ThreadPage=1

dsc000132eq.jpg

Mondeo STTDCI
Mine are supplied by Renault....but werent from Renault. They are ET45 as per the Trophy and the 182. Didnt want to mess about so straight swap!

Renaultsport 220T
For 182's i'd recommend going for the Reno ones, as the offset is the same as the original wheels.

There is definitely better brake cooling with the turini's, and the weight difference helps as well, on track.

Only downside is that it takes ages to clean them afterwards!

:D