ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio trophy by Nürburgring

Hi mate, that was me!

32360_10151290063244459_1568208773_n.jpg

Were you in a black 172? I saw you driving around the roundabout near the entrance to the Nordschleife if so.

Sorry but it was not me, had driven down there with some friends in a Citroën C3 1.4 hdi :dead: on Danish plates
Then we stood 3 Clio 2 rs owner and drooled over your clio and our own 900 km away, There is no clio Trophy in Denmark and only 4 clio 2 ph rs so it was nice to see one in reality :p

I'm glad you liked it :) I did see a few people having a look when I was waiting for the Nordschleife to open. It was perfect weather for it :)

It was a bit cold but the sun was shining which is all that matters :D

Thanks JDD, the Mrs was taking loads of pictures and managed to get you in a shot. What are the chances you are also on Cliosport?! Small world :)

It was a bit cold but the sun was shining which is all that matters :D

Thanks JDD, the Mrs was taking loads of pictures and managed to get you in a shot. What are the chances you are also on Cliosport?! Small world :)

Yes, but it probably would have been more fun for us if we had had our clio with us :p

But we will definitely go again next year but could be great with a weekend with many Clio's on the Nürburgring :p