ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Trophy, Megane Cup and BTCC pics

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

i love the colour but that sideskirt sticker doesnt look good IMO.

Colour is a beauty though!

looks great way too bloody high though. see you got a couple of the obligatory birds and porsche shots in there too ;)

Nothing...

I wasnt the only one who found it hard to get action pics then!! ;)

[Edited by Ratty on 6/19/2005 11:49:44 PM]

Oh and, your car wasnt the Racing Blue 182 w/club stickers in rear side windows was it?? reg B18 ... if so, nice!

Lee

BMW M2C

I know. I need a better camera.:oops:

That was Dave182. Mine was the Arctic Blue just up from where Renault had the Trophy and Cup parked.

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by Ratty on 19 June 2005

Oh and, your car wasnt the Racing Blue 182 w/club stickers in rear side windows was it?? reg B18 ... if so, nice!

yey spotted twice in the same weekend!

And thanks! Saw quite a few 182s at Oulton. will try and get my pics up tonight.

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by Ang on 20 June 2005
looks great Lee......bet you cant wait :D

I cant, but they are certainly making me wait. Looks like Friday now. Ive sorted out the insurance now so it had better be ready.

The car has been sat around now for well over a week.

Handbrake turns in the carpark or repairing some bodydamage done when loading or unloading on transporters i expect, lol.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

probably teaching all the dealers what a Trophy is, so that they know when they are asked to order one. :p

Lee

BMW M2C

Its more what Renault Birmingham arent doing thats the issue.

Si, Im down at Goodwood on Saturday.

Quote: Originally posted by Lee on 20 June 2005

Si, Im down at Goodwood on Saturday.

you going staight up the A34 ? if you are coming across to the west and up mate youre more than welcome to pop over for a drink and say hi ;)

Lee

BMW M2C

Not sure of the plan to be honest. I know Friday we are travelling down to MK, then Saturday on to Goodwood.

172 Cup

Great pics, we have Porsche PARR racing garage just down the road from where i work and im sure i saw that GT3 parked there about a week ago. Its always full of new & classic porsches all raced prepared. Looks lovely!

Not sure of the plan to be honest. I know Friday we are travelling down to MK, then Saturday on to Goodwood.

let me know fella, if youre about then well sort something out.

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by dave182 on 20 June 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Ratty on 19 June 2005

yey spotted twice in the same weekend!

And thanks! Saw quite a few 182s at Oulton. will try and get my pics up tonight.
having just looked at your pics Lee it seems there is no point in posting mine as they are near enough identical, same pictures in the same order, anybody would think we spent the day together!

Lee

BMW M2C

I reckon you not posting your pics is a dam good idea, especially the ones of me in shorts!!

dk

911 GTS Cab

I reckon you not posting your pics is a dam good idea, especially the ones of me in shorts!!
ah yes, forgot about those, they may make an appearance tonight afterall!

Nothing...

I got some pics of your car dave lol! I saw telford mikes car there too, and a williams 2 w/club sticker. Very drool worthy cars I thought :D

Anyone see that mk1 punto with really cool stick on max power sh*te all over it? hahaha

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by carbon copy on 20 June 2005
nice weather...i was gonna go but lack of ££££swas the Porsche Cup Race cancelled?

it was started about 4 times but kept getting red flagged after a few laps behind the pace car, bit of a joke really, so in the end they just gave it up as a bad job.

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by carbon copy on 20 June 2005
nice weather...i was gonna go but lack of ££££swas the Porsche Cup Race cancelled?

no, i didnt see that, any pics?