ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Trophy No.162/500 - Restoration

Trophy #490
Really enjoyed reading that, it looks great with the xenons! I miss my Trophy so much, fantastic car. On a narrow, twisty road, it never failed to put a big smile on my face. Are you and your missus enjoying it?

They really do look brilliant when they're clean and shiney. Capsicum red with the anthracite Turini's is a match made in heaven! I MISS MINE! :(

Better than yours. C*nt.
We're loving it - really nice. Only Friday night did it upset me, after nearly 20 Peronis it jiggled me a bit too much! It truly looks awesome and every time we see it we comment on it.

Looking forwards to my BTB :)

Trophy #490
An Orbisoud exhaust is needed! Pricey, but worth every penny.
Yeah, the ride around town is a bit hard but it seems to even itself out the faster you're going strangely. I'm sure the police would buy that excuse anyway if ever you're pulled! ;)
Anymore plans for it? I never had the urge to change anything on mine other than a three-quarter plate, exhaust, brakes, and the carbon splitter. No need to really, they're so good as standard! I would of loved xenons though, but never had the balls to tackle it!