ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Trophy outside my house! (Falkirk) - T2** HPY

Same one as been's spotted before but someone must've bought it from the Subaru garage: http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=115348&highlight=trophy+falkirk

Bit sad really, I was walking up the road in my estate and I actually recognised the engine sound (y'know that sort of whistle when you're going slowly?). Couldn't quite believe it when I turned round and found out I was right, lol. Colour's better in the flesh than in pics IMO.

Was cruising slowly around the small development I was staying in - house hunting?

Is it anyone on here?

Ally

Subaru WRX/BMWe30 Touring
Isn't me but saw this same car last week. Was behind me going in to Linlithgow trying to dodge the roadworks on the M9.

RB + LY 182 FF
inferno? i hope to see one in the flesh befroe i buy a racing blue one.
jst incase i change to a red car :)

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
it drove past me the other day when i was crossing the road at college from the petrol station (with my roll and sausage LOL) looks mint in the flesh :)

RenaultSport clio 182
I saw him as well yesterday! on the M9 heading from glasgow towards stirling, he turned off towards falkirk, dodging from the slow to slower lane in the roadworks, took ages to catch up as traffic was holding me up GRRRR :mad:

RenaultSport clio Trophy
It's me!
I am the proud owner of T2** PHY, and can often be found scooting about falkirk, edinburgh, cumbernauld and the M9.
Ally - pretty obvious huh? yes we are house hunting, somewhere with good safe parking!
Is good to be 'spotted' as I am yet to see another trophy on the road and am always excited to see RS clios.

grahamk182 - I hope it was my hubby you saw when you say you saw "him" or a girl could get a little paranoid about her appearance!!

Trophy wife - check your PMs - my house is for sale now! 3-bed detached with a wide driveway and attached garage!

cli0 172 said:
^u get those bodies moved m8 ? ;)

Sshhhhhhh!!!! Don't tell everyone... ;)

I've ran out of space for any more, although I'm pretty sure I'd make space for you :evil:

RenaultSport clio Trophy
grahamk182 said:
Im 100% sure it was a guy that was driving it so it must have been ur husband!

Probably was him then, we swapped cars on Saturday for a bit and I managed to get a door ding in his from some bunch of lads in a golf - It always happens to me!:mad:

You could probably tell by driving style too, he tends to push it that bit more than me!:eek:

That is cool,

I saw loads of RS Clios on my Saturday Jaunt. Saw that Grahamk was fast approaching in the roadworks. Shame you weren't going to Falkirk too, it's a nice bend off that slip.

I am sure that anyone that saw T2**PHY on Saturday can infact confirm that she was being driven in a safe and responsible manner.

B.

BOBBY G said:
That is cool,

I saw loads of RS Clios on my Saturday Jaunt. Saw that Grahamk was fast approaching in the roadworks. Shame you weren't going to Falkirk too, it's a nice bend off that slip.

I am sure that anyone that saw T2**PHY on Saturday can infact confirm that she was being driven in a safe and responsible manner.

B.

Although I said I noticed the "whistle when going slowly" I'm sure I distinctly heard it being ragged shortly after ;).

But IMO it's a complete waste if a RS Clio doesn't ever get driven hard :evil:

RenaultSport clio 182
Very responsible indeed! just had a cracking blast along the stockiemuir, brilliant road loads of small overtaking spots! by the way the trophy looked absolutely mint, my girlfriend loved the colour and the regy plate haha.