ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio v6 3.0 vtec with type r interior !!

Jay

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I'm pretty sure I remember seeing this for sale on pistonheads about 6 months back (before the smash!), when I were looking for mine. It looked a tidy car back then.... I remember because the the little circle things by the side indicators.

Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Clio200 EDC Lux
THE CAR IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION PRIOR TO THE ACCIDENT.

:lolup: :lolup: :lolup: Most car's are LOL, agree doubt it will be cost effective to repair.

Oggy997

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 88.9%
8   1   0
  997.1, Caddy, e208
Funnily enough yes I have, my cousin used to repair cars.

I think if that truely is Cat D - then it is probably repaiable at costs jusifiable, but I dont anyone would!

A19 CUP said:
prob be cheaper to buy a decent v6 than repair that shed

Someone who seems to share a similar view.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  VX220 Turbo
that's got to be close to a cat c especially with roof damage.

would be worth fixing to make it a track day toy but to put it back on the road wouldn't be worth the money.

Trader Rating - 100%
42   0   0
  320d
I saw that the day it arrived at a salvage yard in scotland still covered in mud it was then sold the the current seller who has put a new wind screen in and one door glass and renewed the steering wheel airbag and dashboard airbag. If i remember right the drivers seat airbag was also deployed but i can't tell from those pics if thats been repaired. The crease in the roof was over and inch and a half deep when I saw it so someones pulled the roof lining out and pushed it out a bit. It was standing for a couple of months with no glass in and was full of water.

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  clio mk2 p1 1.4 16v
yea then the smell of damp interior is gone be there forever lmao, is it just me or does that guy selling it sound like a gypo in a scrap yard lol

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  v6 mk2
i was thinking about buying that car, im sure it was end of last year, as someone said i could tell cos of the circles under the side repeaters. Was this not mikethemans vee aswell??

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw that the day it arrived at a salvage yard in scotland still covered in mud it was then sold the the current seller who has put a new wind screen in and one door glass and renewed the steering wheel airbag and dashboard airbag. If i remember right the drivers seat airbag was also deployed but i can't tell from those pics if thats been repaired. The crease in the roof was over and inch and a half deep when I saw it so someones pulled the roof lining out and pushed it out a bit. It was standing for a couple of months with no glass in and was full of water.
Sounds lovely !! :dead: