ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio V6 Mk1 and a famous bridge

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Morning all,

To all the England fans hopefully some pictures will brighten you all up.

Yesterday I attended an organised Sunday breakfast meeting only a stones throw from where I stay. The guy who organises it used to chair the Scotland Porsche owners club. Cracking day for it and a complete variety of cars on show. Young chap was keen for some photos of the Clio and he sent them over yesterday, absolutely chuffed with them so thought I'd share along with some photos from my rather cr@p phone camera. I stupidly didn't take any pictures but a 992 GT3 made an appearance, first customer car in the UK I think I believe.

51306306526_be14c0e23a_k.jpg

51307313515_45eef60c7d_k.jpg

51306500528_5246593f16_k.jpg

51307313360_9f0e094ed1_k.jpg

51306499293_eb1ed2723e_k.jpg

51307024564_4ef6f98dac_k.jpg

51307024334_a7253a5221_k.jpg

51307024269_187d37580a_k.jpg

My V6 had the front bumper painted a number of weeks ago by Martin at JRM on here, absolutely delighted with the job and would highly recommend. Now awaiting a Janspeed exhaust from the recent group buy. Still brings a huge amount of smiles and joy this mad car!

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
Ahhh, you guys came past me on the M90, assumed it was a Porsche Scotland day going by Donald being at the front haha

Car looks Mega, was the one that's caught my eye over all the other stuff

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Ahhh, you guys came past me on the M90, assumed it was a Porsche Scotland day going by Donald being at the front haha

Car looks Mega, was the one that's caught my eye over all the other stuff

Ah cool, yeah Saturday was a run up to Perth, really nice route which I will do again.

Still Porsche heavy but nice they have opened it up. If local its worth having a look at the Autobahn Scotland website.

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
Ah cool, yeah Saturday was a run up to Perth, really nice route which I will do again.

Still Porsche heavy but nice they have opened it up. If local its worth having a look at the Autobahn Scotland website.
You did cutoff at Kinross so assume you took all the back roads.

In Dunfermline so will have a look

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
Very nice looking car we were having rolls at the cafe when you went past.
First breakfast meet I’ve been to , really nice mix of cars and ideal location.

How nice was Barrys 992 GT3

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Very nice looking car we were having rolls at the cafe when you went past.
First breakfast meet I’ve been to , really nice mix of cars and ideal location.

How nice was Barrys 992 GT3

It was I didn't get a proper look but certainly looked the business. I really liked the complete mix of cars. Nissan GTR heavy, they were everywhere!

Hopefully catch up at another meet or run next time (y)