ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio V6 new prices

I am after a MK2 V6, hopefully new but possibly used. What is the waiting time at the minute and where are people getting the best deals and at what cost?

Cheers

Mk2 Clio V6 / 996 C4S

I had a massive two weeks wait, and paid £25k from my local Renault dealer.:)

Simo,

Which dealer was this ? I went into my local dealer and he said £26k was the very lowest he could go...!

Sales talk I know but he reckoned any cheaper and theyd be selling at a loss...

Matt

Spec C 12.5@110 (345/355)

Terzo,

I think the cheapest you can get them now is £24,500 from Lloyds TSB cars.

Paul

Mk2 Clio V6 / 996 C4S

Quote: Originally posted by Terzo 333 on 08 April 2004

Simo,

Which dealer was this ? I went into my local dealer and he said £26k was the very lowest he could go...!

Sales talk I know but he reckoned any cheaper and theyd be selling at a loss...

Matt

That was at Reg Vardy Middlesbrough.

They only did it because I have a limited company, your correct in saying they sold it as a loss. But I bought another two cars as well, through the comapny.

Quote: Originally posted by Paul_P1 on 08 April 2004

Terzo,

I think the cheapest you can get them now is £24,500 from Lloyds TSB cars.

Paul

This is correct. I bought off of Lloyds TSB, great service, car is UK spec and supplied from a UK dealer, so no probs there. Only thing is, it might not be your local dealer!

If you had ordered a couple of months back you would of got it for £23460.03p;), but £24500 is still a good price, a saving of over £2500 off of list:D.