ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio V6 Race car in action...

Track valver + Ibiza FR
^^^^ don't fancy drivin on that surface especially in such a nice car aswell!!!

^^^ lol, looks like a nutter butter of a car, what is it running mods wise and what kind of figures is it putting/pouring out?

jamie

Surface will wreck your paint!!!

I did 3 meets in my Cup there and never picked up a single mark. Just as likely to get stone chips on the road imo, and we only run one at a time so no chance of getting stones flicking up from other cars at you.

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
That car was defo worth seeing.Awesome noise and performance!
Track surface is surprisingly decent when your there,must have done getting on for 10 days there and not marked the car.

Sounds amazing. Short gearing and sequential box, very nice:D

spec -

Technically the car is relatively straight forward - 3-litre V6 with Trophy cams, solid lifters and Trophy exhaust. At the moment it runs the twin plenum setup with Magnetti management although we plan to change to MoTec once we have the handling under control (as long as I don't destroy it first!). Transmission is the Sadev 6-speed sequential with LSD. Suspension is currently the Bilstein setup but with Eibach springs although Proflex 3-way is pretty high up the list of mods.