ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio v6 Twin Turbo

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Evo 5 RS
So it's a pre production prototype L7 engine? I don't fully understand what the car actually is. What a f**king Frankenstein of a car

Cool though.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the harsh comments about the ride and the guy is on the forum trying to sell :D (Car is not to my taste either ;))

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  RS172 Flamer
I love the harsh comments about the ride and the guy is on the forum trying to sell :D

lol, true. Although it has to be said with some extreme tlc to the exterior and bit of tidying in the engine bay/boot then this car could be one for the future. (£££ Needed though)

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stick some stanard 1*2 bumpers etc on it and it could be a nice car. Cheap too for what it is really. (Ignoring the bodywork)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Does the roof scoop come with it? I wouldnt be interested unless it is?

Cars like these need roof scoops TBH, ignore what it looks like you just wont get heat out of the bay properly without it.

If you want a car to polish and to be obsessed with looks etc, dont buy this one.