ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio V6s

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30
CBA to search for info, and it's only a few quick Qs :)

What year did Mk2 V6s start?
What kind of price range are they now?

Ad

MK2 FRS
2004/53 plate. 14k plus.

dont chop the Vx in for one... lol. I wouldnt have swapped mine for one.

Ad

MK2 FRS
2004/53 plate. 14k plus.

Where can you get a mk2 for around 14k mate ?? They all seem to be 16k up wards tbh (i'm talking a striaight car) none of that cat d malarky.

The higher miles one are around 14k. There was a red one for 14 something a couple of months ago on pistonheads with 35k on the clock. Straight none cat D.

If your patient you could get one for that money.

^
flame172 on here bought that car (a dealers called rims were selling it) it was up for £14,995 - thats the only I i've seen sub 16k

I'm tempted to get a mk2 now (how long do you think i'd have to wait ?) don't want to spend 16k (which I don't have) and can't justify the 5k(ish) price difference between a mk1 & mk2.

Ad

MK2 FRS
tbh, its about scouring around. I know of someone else who paid that (14k) kinda money but dont wanna say... lol. Think about what Rims will have paid for it?? 13.5k max??

I reckon dealers are regularly giving less than 14k for early ones, infact I know they are... what you need is some who has been offered a PX and then sells for a few quid more...

If I can get a mk2 for about 14k (or a bit more) i'll have one !
Not really fussed on miles etc (about 30k or so is fine) as I don't do that many so it'll level out.
I'd prefer one thats only had a couple of owners too - not like 7 as some have (i'm talking mk 1 there though, I know that the vee is niche car & all that)

Ad

MK2 FRS
If I can get a mk2 for about 14k (or a bit more) i'll have one !
Not really fussed on miles etc (about 30k or so is fine) as I don't do that many so it'll level out.
I'd prefer one thats only had a couple of owners too - not like 7 as some have (i'm talking mk 1 there though, I know that the vee is niche car & all that)

I'll keep my eyes peeled, although at the moment, I am spending the less amount time searching the car market thesedays as the new job keeps me busy. lol.

I do think that coming from a VX the Vee would be a disappointment personally.

Nice one, it won't be till the new year now anyway as I need to sell my coupe (have yet to put it on AT) - once it's gone i'll be ready to go:)

Renault ChaVio
I doubt you'll find one for £14k. I saw that red one and it was only a fiver short of £15k. Did see a blue one ages ago for the same. £16k seems more like the bottom of the prices for the MK2 at the moment. Not that many of them around so it could well be keeping the prices up a bit.

I went from an Elise to mine and I really enjoy it. Obviously not as good on the track and nowhere near as economical but I drive it on the road 99% of the time where it completely outshines the Lotus over s**tty roads, potholes, speedhumps (well, the nose is a little scraped!)... it is much better on a dual carridgeway, much more comfortable, warm, it doesn't leak, I can hear the stereo and get things in it. Oh, and it attracts a lot more attention.