ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio - what irritates you the most

Volvo S60 D5

The relay clicks are really annoying. Erm, what else? Its a bit jerky when cold, no matter how gentle I am with the clutch, and the fact that you have to be at a standstill to put it in 1st, whereas other cars I drive will go into 1st at about <5mph, which makes life a lot easier sometimes.

No rattles or squeaks on mine, the sunroof is silent (electric)

Generally I am more than happy, but Id like more power....!

Clio1400

WRX Sti

The threat of my back arches bubbling and my inability to get any power down when its even slighty damp,oh yeah ditto on the rattles!

VaVa

Quote: Originally posted by Tomclio182 on 16 March 2004

Lack of the number 6 on my gearnob

and the turning circle!!

oh and why are the relays so loud!

apart from that its great. (could do with a 3.7l v6 tho)
That about sums it up for me too.. added to that a few rattles.. and a whistling noise at m/way speeds..

Volvo S60 T5

Moaning owners! They do my head in.

I got this rattle, I got this knock.....AAAHHGGG Its a Reno what you expect!

Not really....LOL

Banging on acceleration and knocking on turning thats what bugs me with mine but sorted that today:)

Lots of Alfas

Creeking sunroof when open
Rattling sunroof when icy
Watery sounding sunroof when wet,
oh and windscreen wipers that go the wrong way. Also the standard ride height is too high. Apart from that its cool looking funky frech car.:cool:

Rattles p*ss me off. My clio is booked in Renault for sunroof rattling! (Can this be fixed?)

I was thinking tho, do cars like Ford, Peugot & Cirtoen have these rattles and taps etc ?

Black 200 Cup

The thing that irritates me is its stealth capabilities..great, no one knows what it is...but that means they wont GET OUT OF MY WAY.;)

Lots of Alfas

Quote: Originally posted by TwoSugars on 16 March 2004

I was thinking tho, do cars like Ford, Peugot & Cirtoen have these rattles and taps etc ?
Ford rattle but the difference is you cant find where its coming from not sure about citroen and pug. Think reno can fix the sunroofs they channge the handles on them to a better design i think, they charge you for it obviously.

Clio 1.6 16v 2003

rraattttlleeess constantly even on pefectly flat roads, had sunroof done twice as have both my mum and stepdad.

how hard can it be to make a car with a dash that is actually fixed down to the car.

crap turning circle as well.

Volvo S60 D5

Quote: Originally posted by Big Iain on 17 March 2004

havin no bloody zenons when I should!!!

I wanted 2 get them on my Dynamique but thought they were a bit pricey as an option, probably not worth it!

Clio1400

parents had a 5 and 25 that had a couple of probs, new laguna wen bought and needed 3 auto gearboxes and 2 exhausts, scenic that rattled, my clio rattled and now my megane rattles

blimey-weve had a few...

Bloody sunroof is the most annoying thing ever, but also has anyones passenger seat broken? i mean it wont slide forward, the back of the seat goes forward but the whole seat wont move!!!! ARGH!!!!!! aint got a clue how to fix it, looked for the problem but cant find it!

Any suggestions???

Sounds like Ill be right at home in my new Clio - just moving from a Fiat Punto, so I cant really have any worse build quality/rattles than that!

Tappd'd RS

Dont have any irritations about the Clio anymore ;)

What did annoy me was the rattling passenger seat, normally during summer months but this seems to be a very common annoyance with cups and 172s - maybe even other models?

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Well thats one I havent had yet (the rattely passenger seat).. looking forward to joining that club.. :cry:

gear box! f**kin noisy sun roof! i find the turnin circle mint on mine!

rattles with system! and bad light fade! (even with cap)

Well you cant beat the sunroof rattle in my old clio.

IT would seem when im on my own it would not happen but as soon as there were other people in the car the b*****d would start rattaling to make it sound like ive got a crap car!