ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CLio wheels

Hi there,

I just bought a Clio dci 80 bhp - so far Im very satisfied (changed from a 206 GTI)!

But, however, I would like some 15 inch alloys (not bigger than that). Only problem is I cant seem to find any used wheels here in Denmark. Then I heard something about the Clio using same wheel size, ET etc. as the VW GOlf. Then somebody said, that they wouldnt fit, even though the measures were the same. And now Im confused on a higher level. Please help:

If I want alloys for my Clio II, what ET should they have and can I use wheels from a VW Golf or not??

Regards,

CJ

Clio II and Grand Modus

hey 4X100 ET 38 are perfect when going for 15´s, tyre can be 195/50-15 and by the way (jeg er fra danmark) der er mange biler med disse bolt mål 4X100, har selv 15 tommer med mål som ovenfor, men kører nu på 17 tommer. Har en liste over biler med samme mål, har du en mail kan jeg sende den til dig. Mvh. Michael.