ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clios at castle combe eurofest

when i parked alone at 9.00am i never thought i would come back to my car and fine a mini meet lol, dont know who any of u are lol, mines the 182 by the way

combe2.gif

combe1.gif

Hehe, I nearly went and got mine and parked it next to yours too. Got 700 pics from today, will put some up later tonight.

i did mark u were parked in the pit area near peugeot stand saw u messing around in passenger side i think lol

lol why not, i was put off when i saw a fiesta crash on quarry lol.

also saw rich and he did the parade lap. was very shiny lol

A few of the Clio's I spotted today, will sort everything out and post some proper pics tonight.

I saw you Mark (well, your car, never seen you anywhere), and I got the shock of my life when I saw Rich on the circuit.

Anyone know if the guy in the Red Valver was alright? Didn't see it but spoke to a marshall as that was the one car missing, big off at Camp apparently.

94078122-M.jpg

94078132-M.jpg

94078121-M.jpg

94078139-M.jpg

94078133-M.jpg

94078290-M.jpg

94078815-M.jpg

Boxster s,182, mx5
as always great pics mate, i saw u takin pics wen i went past... first in a black 3 door cossie, then in a mx5, then an evo!

Markliquid182 said:
as always great pics mate, i saw u takin pics wen i went past... first in a black 3 door cossie, then in a mx5, then an evo!

Ah right cool. Was that when I was stood next to my car? And how did you blag your way into the paddock?!

No pic of all 3 sorry Dave, first time I walked past it was just yours, second time it was just the other two! Walked approx 7 miles today, 3 full laps of the circuit and then some.

Boxster s,182, mx5
ha ha, its all about who you know!
yes u were stood by ya car mate, did u get a pic or my mate in a coss saphire spining, twice lol

lol ok not to worry, have u any more of mine, want a good one for my wallpaper lol. some good pics above.

Got 764 pics to go through so will see what I've got when I go through them later tonight. Wasn't sure who's car it was though Dave so didn't hang around snapping away in the car park!

MK2 Clio V6 255
Wahoo wondered if anybody would spot my vee, Thought it would be good to park next to the other clios.

See the other ones parked around the place.

Was so tempted to take my vee out tho

Your right Si it is jacko, me and him went down together ha.;)

J

JACKO CUP 172!

nice pics matey.me cup was a lil bit dirty!!:dapprove:
i was just walkin to me motor when u were leaving.
spotted rich and the liquid looked sweet as i want ya number plate.:D
was a good day cant wait 4 rws tomoz c a few of ya there

jacko

106 GTi
Started sorting my pics but have given up for now! Good to chat to a few of you.

Nice one - You got a a picture of me on the parade/ aka race a 206 GTi 180! then Chris.

Boxster s,182, mx5
i cant believe i didnt se n e one elses car, i think i saw rich? and i saw a blue 182 but no others?
lol im blind