ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clios been keyed

Ranault Clio 1.6Si
I liked the first reply, large possie of clio owners turn up at his house.. get a hold of him and little bit-o-torture..

mmmm beautiful! cooked to perfection! :)

Not got a car
Think im in favour of shitting though his letter box, Hold on to it untill its really poking cloth then let rip a mr whippy off onto his mums finest beige carpet through the letter box. Job Done

Last edited:
  renaultsport 172
managed to get in touch with his missus but as expected the crap coming out of her mouth is unbeleivable

have never had any trouble with anyone then a night when someone kicks off with me, someone who knows were i live and has threatened to do stuff like this before is the night my car get keyed

coincidence? i think not

Deja vu 182
I would be so pi**ed if someone touched my car , can t understand why someone would do this . Jealousy must play a part.

Audi TT 225
Pay some local Jippo £50 to make a statment saying he had seen him do it sounds good :)

80MPG BEEZA
ok im not saying this from any experience and not being held responsible for the consequences

1.poor paint stripper all of the car and i mean ALL over

2.buy your self 5 cans of fart spray and spray the lot into the engine bay (wear old clothing you can bin) and make sure it all goes into the engine bay.

3.cut small groves into the tyres but dont pierce the rubber then proceed to over inflate his tyres atleast 50psi 60psi or your not bothered!

4.nip all the brakes lines up (clamp them) so no fluid transfer can be made but the system isnt leaking

*scenario*

pikey gets into his car and drives away notices the brakes arent working so well but carries on driving pissed his car looks like its stolen, his engine then warms and all he can smell is sh*t he'll then either go round a corner and blow a tyre and be unable to break or be unable to break then blow some tyres and will still smell of sh*t

if you do this and it doesnt work just PM me

PH2 172
ok im not saying this from any experience and not being held responsible for the consequences

2.buy your self 5 cans of fart spray and spray the lot into the engine bay (wear old clothing you can bin) and make sure it all goes into the engine bay.

3.cut small groves into the tyres but dont pierce the rubber then proceed to over inflate his tyres atleast 50psi 60psi or your not bothered!

4.nip all the brakes lines up (clamp them) so no fluid transfer can be made but the system isnt leaking

*scenario*

pikey gets into his car and drives away notices the brakes arent working so well but carries on driving pissed his car looks like its stolen, his engine then warms and all he can smell is sh*t he'll then either go round a corner and blow a tyre and be unable to break or be unable to break then blow some tyres and will still smell of sh*t

Thats even more impressive than my s**t thru the letterbox idea!!:evil:

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)

*scenario*

Give that man a star!!!

clio 182 black /gold
Put dog poo in a paper bag with some tacks in. Put it on his door step. Set it on fire. Knock on his door. Then run and watch him stamp out the paper bag.

Elise S1 B&C 140
I'd do terrible things to any c*nt that touched my car. Seriously.

Go round there, drag him out by his ears and beat a confession out of him.

Agreed, you could both play f***ing games for ages keying each other cars till they look just as sh*t as each others. Go round there and call him out like a man and kick f*ck out of him till he talks.

Cooper S JCW
I had a proximity alarm fitted to my 182 - best thing I ever did. If someone even tries to squeeze between my car and the next in a carpark it lets out a shrill alarm and they jump away. Also stopped local cats from jumping on the car!

Formally Clio 182
Put dog poo in a paper bag with some tacks in. Put it on his door step. Set it on fire. Knock on his door. Then run and watch him stamp out the paper bag.

What a genius idea!!!

I'd hate to imagine what burnt dog s**t would smell like? :dead:

Cooper S JCW
Better still put a balloon filled with lighter fluid inside the bag with the poo then when he stamps on it his leg will ignite too!?!?!?!?!?!

Nice and subtle this one - crack open an egg and pour the contents down between the scuttle panel and the front windscreen. The egg will go into the cabin filter and it's housing and be pulled into the matirx when he starts the car up. Voila - the car stinks of rotting egg for ever!