ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio's dead..

Renault clio 1.2
Unfortunately was involved in a head on collision with a vauxhall vectra at about 60mph last thursday, and a result of this, the car is a complete write off.
Before people start saying i must of been driving like an idiot or speeding or whatever, the police have proved that i wasn't. roads were slippery and just lost control of the car.

DSCN0127.jpg

DSCN0126.jpg

DSCN0125.jpg

Renault clio 1.2
Yeah i know, very nasty crash. :/ I walked away with a few cuts and bruises, other guy got out with a busted leg.

You need to top your coolant up dude.

Seriously though, it's low.

Glad you got away with minor to no injuries. Car looks f*cked.

Renault clio 1.2
Haha think the coolant is last of my worries pal! Air bags did their job, engine came out, ended up 20 metres away in the hedge.. nothing a bit of tape and filler cant solve!

330i. E30 Touring.
Engine left the vehicle?

Top marks! Someone could have got properly fucked up by that coming at them!

Lucky!

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
I give it... 83% as the Engine came out.

Good effort and just shows how safer cars are these days.

182-gsxr600
It's only metal fella as long as your good itS all sweet. That's why we pay the stupid insurnace prices for gotta get some cash back.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Holy s**t!

I know everyone bangs on about Renault build quality (or the lack of) i'm one of the main culprits, but lets be honest, they are superb in a crash. Can't believe you only got out of that with cuts and bruises! If that was me in my truck, i'd have no legs left as a best case scenario! Scary.

182+1.5DCI+S2000
s**t ! gald to hear your ok ;), i just had a motorbike crash today.... oil on the corner back end came out tired to save it but no luck :(
my ass hurts and grazed my arms+legs+back to hell.

My luck the last 2 months has been crap don't know if you saw my 182 engine nightmare thread :dead: was just about to sell the bike as well. Might as well invest in my grave stone next.. haha.

think positive!